Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist, this position will:
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate staff person(s) or area when staffing the front desk area.
- Operate a multi-line business telephone console; direct calls to appropriate staff person(s) or area.
- Respond to general housing related email inquiries; route to the appropriate staff person(s).
- Provide Housing Hotline Information.
- Collect and distribute incoming/outgoing mail, sign for incoming packages, and distribute faxes.
- Prepare and develop spreadsheets and reports.
- Proofread and update forms and manuals.
- Produce professional business correspondences.
- Assist in the maintenance of the supply inventory, including paper in printers.
Provide back-up for other positions
Full Administrative Specialist announcement
Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking an Associate Accountant, this position will:
- Check Bank Reports
- Prepare payment requests for invoices.
- Enter batches into GP, readying them for payments.
- Process payments in GP
- Manage corporate credit card receipts
- Request W-9 and Vendor Information Forms for new vendors.
- Process Credit Card Payments - Pay Invoices
- Review balance sheets, profit and loss statements, budgets, and determine debt ratio on properties.
Various other entry level accountant activities.
Full Associate Accountant announcement
Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking a Housing Officer, this position will:
- Process owner contract renewals and rent adjustment requests; perform rent calculations and prepare necessary paperwork for execution.
- Provide technical assistance to the owner/managers regarding the submittal of rent adjustments, Opt Outs, special claims, vouchers and contract renewals.
- Assist the Senior Housing Officer –HAP Contract Asset Management to ensure that financial functions are met within the required time frames.
Full Housing Officer announcement
Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking a Program Manager for the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), this position is responsible for:
This position is responsible for developing, managing and administering activities in accordance with guidelines, rules and federal/state requirements of the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) and related programs. The position includes the development of highly sophisticated training and technical assistance through correspondence, telephone and onsite communication on issues related to assisting income eligible citizens of Kansas to become economically self-sufficient.
Full CSBG Program Manager announcement
Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking Fiscal Monitor, this position is responsible for:
This position is responsible for fiscal desk and on-site monitoring of the Housing with Supportive Services (HWSS) subrecipient and providing fiscal T&TA (training and technical assistance) to HWSS subrecipients as well as internally. This position develops fiscal spreadsheets as needed and will have the responsibility of establishing necessary changes that might be required through use of KHRC's Great Plains software (grant program focused). This position will have oversight of the HWSS fiscal program operations and work closely with each program manager to ensure each program maintains ongoing fiscal accountability. Other responsibilities include assistance in the development of state and local budgets as necessary and to assist with subsequent, required reports.
Full Fiscal Monitor announcement